So what should I mod next on my 5.0?

03Cobra1979

Established Member
I would typically never ask this because I usually have a great game plan on what I want done. But now I am open to suggestions. What would be the next mod you guys would do?

Car is a 2011 GT/CS

Mods:
Roush TVS
82mm Pulley
90mm Idler
JLT Big Air
47lbs injectors
BAP
Steeda Axle Back
Steeda Short Throw Shifter
BMR LCA
Lakewood Adj. Pan Hard Bar
FRPP K Springs
AMR 19 x 9.5 Wheels all the way around (Same as SVE Drifts)
20% Tint
Smoked Lights

I think that about covers it. So what would you do to the car next? I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

03Cobra1979

Established Member
LT's and mid pipe, clutch, built motor

I have thought about the build motor route but I am not sure how much power the TVS is really capable of pushing out.

A clutch is in my future for sure. My stocker is honestly holding up great even after 20+ 5K RPM launches at the track.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
wait for shit to break, then go upgrading (Motor/Clutch). I'd go with a smaller pulley, longtubes/catless X/H, LRCA relocation brackets, Upper control arm, better injectors (ID 1000's), a driveshaft, and possibly a shifter/shifter bracket. Or you could skip the power mods and just go with the suspension/drivetrain mods.

What brakes do you have?

chao5.0

Established Member
wait for shit to break, then go upgrading (Motor/Clutch). I'd go with a smaller pulley, longtubes/catless X/H, LRCA relocation brackets, Upper control arm, better injectors (ID 1000's), a driveshaft, and possibly a shifter/shifter bracket. Or you could skip the power mods and just go with the suspension/drivetrain mods.

What brakes do you have?

its a GT/CS so i'd imagine he has the standard brakes and not the BREMBO's.

probably the only additional power i'd add for now is the LT's if you want to wait to replace the clutch, focus more on suspension and brakes to give you an all around car instead of a straight line monster.

Users who are viewing this thread