so we got a pleasant surprise today

king nothing

Established Member
My wife's ex husband is somewhere around 30k in arrears on child support. She got surprised today with a $675 check which we assume is his tax refund that got diverted to her. The question is this........ Should i call him and thank him for the new tires he's putting on my truck??

TorchedCobra

Banned
My wife's ex husband is somewhere around 30k in arrears on child support. She got surprised today with a $675 check which we assume is his tax refund that got diverted to her. The question is this........ Should i call him and thank him for the new tires he's putting on my truck??

Haha I'd say no and be happy she got anything from the d-bag.

cbr repsol

Established Member

Actually that is f'ed on your part. That money is for his kid/kids. I don't care if u have spent money on said child. That's the job u signed up for when u married his ex.

king nothing

Established Member
Actually that is f'ed on your part. That money is for his kid/kids. I don't care if u have spent money on said child. That's the job u signed up for when u married his ex.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'd spend the money on my stepchild for whom it was intended.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Please do OP, also post when he slashes them too.
Actually, they are not my stepkids. They are my kids since I adopted them and he signed away his rights. They are very well taken care of. Believe me, they get alot of money spent on them LOL. All the money that comes into our household goes into the same place regardless of where it comes from. The truck is getting tires either way, just thought it was funny that we got the check out of the blue. And Im pretty sure he's not coming to Illinois form Texas to slash my tires since he has nothing to do with the kids to begin with and if he was caught here he would go directly to jail

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Exactly who's money do you think has been supporting the kids up to this point you dolt? Some return on the money he's already invested, especially on something likes tires, is negligible. If he's already spent money on the kids that should have been elsewhere, this is just replacing what he's already lost to the deadbeat dad and more power to him for using it on something that tangible that isn't a complete waste like lottery tickets and alcohol. For all we know, he uses the truck to transport the children and tires are an important part of vehicle safety.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
While I totally see where you're coming from since they're your kids now, I wouldn't advertise that to his deadbeat ass. I could see him getting one of those lawyers you see on tv to sue you for "misappropriation of funds". He'd lose, but it would still cause you stress.

Kiohtee

Established Member
So many overreactions in one thread.

For real.

Guys, the deadbeat sperm donor is, let me make this extremely clear, $30,000 behind! I'm sure the kids are doing fine, so what's new tires with that money on OP's truck gonna hurt?

Planter

Banned
Actually, they are not my stepkids. They are my kids since I adopted them and he signed away his rights

if he signed away his rights, then why is he paying child support and why do you even need his money?

signing away your rights should relieve you of the financial obligation of the kid, does it not???

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member
if he signed away his rights, then why is he paying child support and why do you even need his money?

signing away your rights should relieve you of the financial obligation of the kid, does it not???

It does. Somethings not adding up.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread