So Tickle me Elmo is big again?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I was just searching through the classifieds and there are a bunch of tickle me Elmo's on there. The sellers won't post a price so I'm guessing they're expensive, and I see "will trade for..." various expensive car parts.

Did society not learn the first time? Tickle me Elmo was lame, annoying, and a huge ripoff.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I'd look at those adds closer .. I believe these are the special "Chuck Norris" Editions. You tickle elmo and give him a name. He then roundhouse kicks that person in the head.

If they are wanting to trade for whole cars, that is the "Octagon" edition. He won't just stop at roundhouse kicks ...

Crowley

Last edited:

JDStud6

Established Member
My idiot cousin had one of those a few years ago when they were selling on ebay for a few hundred bucks. When I was visiting them for xmas I told him to sell and make some good money and buy one later if he still wanted it, but for some odd reason he said he never would sell and wanted to keep it. What a freaking tard, it wasnt like we were 10 and playing with it...we were at least in our older teens, I dont remember when that was.

JD

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
There were 10 on the shelf when I bought mine and gave it to the ex, then when they became big I put an add in the local paper until she whined and cried about it and I took the ad out. :bash:

The first caller offered me $25, I told her I paid $30, she didn't care, that was her offer. Then I told everybody who called I sold it so they'd stop calling and the ex would stop crying, one person asked what I got for it and I told her $150 just to throw her a number. She told me she'd have given way more than that for it. Oh well, the best part is she probably has the stupid thing on E-bay right now and going to get hundreds for it, wouldn't that be the cat's ass.

Last edited:

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
My ex gave me one in High School. I think it's at my parents in storage...maybe I'll post it on e-bay. Who know's maybe i'll get some idiot to buy it as a retro tickle me Elmo.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
You're right, they are "the thing" this year, other than PS3.

I'm getting married, so hopefully they will fund some of that cost.

Users who are viewing this thread