So sorry about your cat

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Funny ad in the personels, from one carpet muncher to another...

So sorry about your cat. It was an accident. You won’t return my calls, so here is my only chance. I hope you read this.
I felt truly terrible, but what can I do? What’s done is done. Sorry it had to happen on our first date.

I probably should have paid more attention. I suggest, first of all, that if you ever get another cat, it should be in contrasting color to your sofa. Also, you might have told me that your BLACK, old cat was sleeping on your BLACK old sofa. I appreciate the romantic set up of the warm candle light. But the light from one or two candles clearly wasn’t enough to reveal the cat.

The things you said about the size of my caboose were unnecessary. Yes, it is true that I am a big old butch, but the way you used that truth to hurt me back said quite a bit about your vindictive personality. I didn’t plan on using my “big fat but” to kill the cat. I know you were in shock, but do you even remember the things you screamed at me?

Didn’t you notice how I used my CPR training to try and revive him/her/it ???
The way you were running around the room with your hands flailing, tearing your hair out, I suppose it was hard to notice.

When all this blows over, lets try another date. I like you, and this experience could even bring us closer together someday. I have a great therapist.

Hoping you understand, T.L

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
haha pwnt, and who's saying "stupid lesbos" again?
some are good haha
blonde-lesbians-kissing.gif

Last edited:

Thrust

Established Member
Im sure that the fatass that crushed the cat had on a sleeveless lumberjack plaid shirt.

LS1-Larry

Established Member
Go TO HELL YOU BASTARDS............I didnt mean to kill her cat.......I just wanted to munch on it..................LOL.....no way thats real!

John

Users who are viewing this thread