So Sad!

2814v

Established Member
All say, that comp orange 04 brought me to tier's. They are not making enough of them to be wreaking them like that. But I am responsible for one less 97 cobra on the road. So I know what it feel's like.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
It makes me so sad to see these awsome cars being wrecked. especially the azure. i can't imagine losing my mach:cryying:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
mabe we should buy some and keep them garaged somewhere so no one can touch them. cus the way its going there wont be manny more left. in a couple of years people will be looking at them as classics and if you have an original with low milage it will be worth a lot.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
that just sucks that jackesses get behind the wheel and do that... but... we dont know the reasons for the accident, so that is not always the case, but very sad indeed...

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
Hey mine is on there....My screen name is Blown86GT on the Mach1 registry...Some jackass ran a red light and plowed into my Azure blue Mach going approximately 45 mph....Hit me hard enough to send the car skidding 20+ feet...Happened about 2 months ago...Check how the wheel is bent up...

Paul

Last edited:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
some one needs to set up a mach yard. where all the machs that have been totaled can be put for parts. the engines could be used for various projects. i would put one in my house. they are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread