So Phelps is planning to picket the funerals...

sunburst six

Established Member
of the students. Needless to say I'll be there to stop them with all of my ability (along with many more). Worthless douche bags. :mj: For those who don't know about Fred Phelps and "Westboro Baptist Church", here's all you need to know:

www.godhatesamerica.com

Lightmare

Banned
****ing pieces of shit. If there is a hell, these people will burn first. I will light the match!

They are about to regret putting a "Contact us" on that peice of shit they call a website.

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
if they don't like america, i say don't let the door hit ya where yo mommy's eggs and daddy sperm split ya.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
It would be nice if some criminals used their powers to benefit society by removing these people from the planet.

Adam.L.

Established Member
Ah, the usual pieces of human garbage come out of the woodwork to get some attention. I seriously regret that I do not have the time to assist in preventing their picket.

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
03cobrablack said:
What a waist.....

No, this is a waist;
image.php

The word you want is waste, and we probably agree on both.

Mike

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They will only be happy when they can dicatate where, when, how, and to who you worship.

Migdiesel

Bring It!
Established Member
This stupid biatch again,someone needs to do us all a favor and take this biatch and her moronic followers out of there mysery!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sunburst six said:
of the students. Needless to say I'll be there to stop them with all of my ability (along with many more).

if you get arrested for battery, i think we can all take up a collection for your bail and defense :beer:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
So if one of their children were killed, they would picket their own child's funeral?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Are you F'n kidding me? These people are mad. They'll probably be the next group of wakko's to either off themselves or someone else. These people point to others claiming that they are the reason for our problems. I'd say they need only look in the mirror.

Maybe we should start a website with the url, godhatesphelps.com?

GA Terminator

Established Member
I can't open the link here at work. I know about Phelps and his followers, but what I don't understand is a protest by his group at the funeral's of the students. What is his point??

sunburst six

Established Member
svt4stv said:
if you get arrested for battery, i think we can all take up a collection for your bail and defense :beer:

Thanks man, it's nice to know you guys have my back. Hopefully it won't get that far, but if need be I'm fully willing.

GA Terminator said:
I can't open the link here at work. I know about Phelps and his followers, but what I don't understand is a protest by his group at the funeral's of the students. What is his point??

Prepare to be pissed off...

"WBC will preach at the funerals of the Virginia Tech students killed on campus during a shooting rampage April 16, 2007. You describe this as monumental horror, but you know nothing of horror -- yet. Your bloody tyrant Bush says he is 'horrified' by it all. You know nothing of horror -- yet. Your true horror is coming. "They shall also gird themselves with sackloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads" (Eze. 7:18).

Why did this happen, you ask? It's simple. On April 16, 2007, this nation, through the offices of your military and conspirators therewith took a shot at the servants of God -- your marksman was limp and lame and he had terror all around, so he did a lousy job. But what you get for your trouble is that your God shot at you! The LORD your God sent a crazed madman to shoot at your children, and he didn't miss. Get this straight -- God sent this South Korean madman to kill 31 of your children at Virginia Tech. Was God asleep while this took place? Was He on vacation? Of course not. He willed this to happen to punish you for assailing His servants."

Users who are viewing this thread