So my wife just made Playboy. how would you feel about your wife posing for playboy?

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
about an hour ago Playboy called up my wife and said they want her in the magazine. she's going down to miami with a friend of hers and they're staying in this house for two days for photo shoots for the magazine. www.badasshouse.com

i kinda have mixed feelings about it. It has been her dream for years, and it is a huge honor so I have to let her do it and be supportive. and it is playboy so i'm sure the pics will be tasteful, but a bunch of guys seeing her naked does kinda bother me a little.

how would you feel about your wife posing in playboy?

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
id say, you sir are a lucky. lucky. lucky man, but i do agree with u on one point, i wouldnt like the thought of millions of guys rubbing one off to my wife. Congrats though

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
it would bother me as well, but then again your the only one "touching" her so its all good? Congrats on her making it though!

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
congrats to her, id feel the same as you. i mean its been her dream for years so it wasnt like a total shocker, and it is playboy as you said not some 2.99 hooker rag so there is some prestige in it.
but im not sure if id be all for it, on one hand you are banging a playboy girl but on the other she just whored naked pics out to thousands of people.....
let us know how it goes

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
One one hand; its nice to say you're married to a bunny...

On the other hand; I personally would prefer that my wife be 'for my eyes only' and I don't think I'd be too keen on her doing it.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
I'd probly be a bit uneasy about it, but Playboy is tastefull, and it's a great way for her to get some major modeling exposure. Let me know what month she will be in.:beer: I think my girl could make it too, if she had aspirations to model. Good luck!

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
My girl wouldn't do it so I would never have to worry about that. But it would be weird knowing your friends and stuff could see her naked by picking up a magazine.

BOOBIES!! :banana:

CobraG

Established Member
How much $$$ are we talking about here? For the right amount I wouldn't have a problem with it

bunk22

Established Member
Wouldn't bother me a bit. Years ago, we thought about it (prior to our kid....having a kid has had ill effects on her body) but never acted. Good for you guys.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
How much $$$ are we talking about here? For the right amount I wouldn't have a problem with it

Thats kinda like saying you'd loan your wife out to your friends for the evening for a million dollars.

No way I'd do that.

But, then again; it is Playboy so its basically no worse than an Anatomy book.

ViciousJay

Established Member
dating or single girl posing = community titty

married = YOUR TITTY...

if i were you i would say sorry but your dream will stay a dream thats unless of course you feel like giving me half of whats yours

CobraG

Established Member
Thats kinda like saying you'd loan your wife out to your friends for the evening for a million dollars.

No way I'd do that.

But, then again; it is Playboy so its basically no worse than an Anatomy book.

Hmmm, I don't see it in the same sense as loaning her to friends, it's someone taking pictures of her naked, she'll put her clothes back on and bring home a check :rockon:

I've been married for a little bit though, I can see how something like this could bother a younger couple.

u n v kenny

Established Member
What do her parents think?

Knowing her pops is rubbing one off to his little daughter.....

Oh gosh i'm going to hell....

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
thanks guys, like i said, i definatly have mixed feelings about it. but i just keep thinking about the fact that this is like her only dream that i know of and how excited she was when she told me. in 7 years, i've never ever heard her as excited.

just curious how old are you and your wife Luanchnukes?

I'm 24, she just turned 27

Post a picture of her. She must be hot. Even clothed.

here's some pg pics

l_7212afa692e453aeebff0b8ba28946bc.jpg

l_17d6757cf67ddd7c8488f980a25bf0be.jpg

l_4635d2b2c4b7f39fefa360bf50c5bdc2.jpg

l_c16ae9bbeee4b0987a078b0c8d654a08.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread