So my old cobra is now on Ebay...Look at whay the current seller has to say!

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...iewItemQQcategoryZ6236QQitemZ4615667323QQrdZ1

"this car has never been raced on track nor street " :shrug:

Thats news to me, cause the 21K miles I owned it, I must have taken it down the drag strip 100 times, autocrossed 6 times, and did road racing 1 time. :shrug: (yes, he knew I raced it)

I didnt see him mention that it has a brand new motor in it because he blew it up 3 days after purchase due to him taking it to his local tuner! :shrug:

Short history: My car was sold without a tune due to the fact I brought it into the dealer for warantee work before I sold it and I put the stock tune on it, I lost my custom one and informed him when he bought it that it needed to be tuned before it was ran. I reccomended HBH, but he said he had someone local to do it, and then Hours later ..... BOOM!

SVT8U

Established Member
:shrug: indeed. this dude sounds like a tool. Is he really 57 like he says in the add? I wouldve guessed a young kid was such a :loser: Thats funny how he blew it up right after he got it. I wonder why the car is wet in all of the pictures. Is the paint crappy or something?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Paint looks reall flat, even though he's wetted it down.

Wish people would just tell the truth.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I just asked him if he was being 100% honest when he claimed the car had NEVER been raced.

I wish ebay was a forum site and we could comment for everyone to read.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
I asked him the same question. He replied "I have never raced it but maybe the queer before me did"

He's def. an ass.

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
type911 said:
I asked him the same question. He replied "I have never raced it but maybe the queer before me did"

He's def. an ass.
hahah, he begged me to send him the stock parts so he could bring it to ford to warantee it. Dont know how he did it, but ford put a new motor in the car, for $0.

He called me a queer? hahahah. He owed me $40 from the postage for the mailed stock parts. :mj:

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
What a douche rocket that guy is. There's no point in lying anyway, it's not like he's fooling anyone, it's an SVT Cobra. Why would you buy it if you weren't going to race it?

Last edited:

96supersnake

Established Member
never raced ,never got over 65, never got it out of 4th gear, never done a burnout,blah,blah ,blah blah. the end.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
You calling him dishonest after you demodded to get warranty work is quite hypocritical, don't you think???

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
OMG!! That guy says he's from Beckley W.V, that's only 10 minutes away from me! I think i'll contact him and go see it 1st hand,03RedFire give me all the details you have about it and your deal with him. I'll go look at it and after he tells me the BIG BULL CRAP story, i'll drop the bomb and tell him that this was my good buddies Cobra from Baltimore MD! The look on his face then would be priceless!!! :eek: :uh oh: :lol1: :-D

Users who are viewing this thread