So my dealer calls me on Friday..

SnakeDreamer

Established Member
My salesman calls me on Friday and leaves me a message that "You need to call me back as soon as possible." :??: Called him back and he told me we just received a Race Red GT500 with black stripes with all the options you ordered (all options except glass roof). He then proceeds to say "I know that is not the color you ordered, but we are going to give you first choice on the car." I had originally ordered a DIB car with black stripes. They gave me to the end of the day to make my decision. I thought it over for awhile (after he sent me some pics of car) and called them back and said i would take it (paid MSRP).:banana: I love the color a lot more than i thought i would.:beer: What still astounds me is the fact, they were not sure how they got the car (since they had only 2 allocations(both taken)), and could not guarantee me that they would still receive another car besides the other allocation car. Any thoughts on how this just car just showed up as they say? I will post pics after i get it tinted. All i have is some crappy cell phone pics that did not turn out real well.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Someone backed out on that car last minute- so they called you.

Congrats! Right place- right time.

91svtbird

Established Member
Congrats ! Great color combo for sure . That race red / black really pops. One of the best looking combo's IMO

flS/R

Established Member
paying MSRP (as opposed to paying a dealer markup) FTW!!!!

look forward to seeing pics. Definitely wish I were taking delivery of a '13. Congrats

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
screw it dude, sometimes you take what life gives you!!! congrats buddy....now pics/review or GTFO.....:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread