So my buddy raced a ugr TT Lamborghini in his nth moto viper

quad

Established Member
Viper jumped on first race in first vid.
Lambo looks faster to me.

Ill try this

Ok that worked. Thanks!

Viper jumped on first race in first vid.
Lambo looks faster to me.
Yes I agree however the Viper really moved out at the beginning. In the other races it looks like the Lambo got the jump. The driver behind them got a nice view of the rear ends as they quickly disappeared! Would love to see that angle if there is one.

My94GT

Established Member
I really want to see junkies nth moto acr race some ugr cars on the street
Likely similar outcome as I believe the two have similar builds. I could be wrong though. Some of these UGR cars are just making hand over fist more power however then even the top dog vipers.

1.8t

Established Member
Likely similar outcome as I believe the two have similar builds. I could be wrong though. Some of these UGR cars are just making hand over fist more power however then even the top dog vipers.

Junky's car is damn near a max effort. I don't know the build details of the Viper in this vid, but I doubt he has a comparable setup to Junky. Also, the main story here is big hp rwd vs big hp awd. There is always some degree of traction loss that rwd cars have to contend with that awd cars do not. This is why TT Lambo's and GTR's rule the streets(that and DCT transmissions). Although the Viper ACR aero was never meant for straight-line speed, it helps Junky's car leave harder and maintain traction throughout the run. His car would run this Lambo much harder.

milktasd2

Established Member
The white viper did the 1/2 mile in 206mph on its first pass then had trans issues hoping to try it again this year.
If you are referring to the nth moto silver acr, will dugas, they are friends.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Does anyone know how robust the lambo motors are? There seem to be quite a few big HP running this platform on what I would suspect is stock internals. Cannot remember ever seeing a built Ferrari on the street but there are a bunch of lambos.

Users who are viewing this thread