So Much Squeeking!!!

TrickStang37

Established Member
:cuss:

I have a crazy amount of squeeking from the IRS, its driving me crazy! Its been like this for about a year now! at first when i did the springs i ran no iso's. What sucks is I did the complete delrin bushings on the IRS at the same time so i dont know what is REALLY the coulprit. Anyways, after a couple days, it started squeeking bad.

fast forward to a couple weeks ago when i FINALLY decided to do something about it. I put the rubber iso's on the bottom of the springs. it stopped the squeeking .... for about an hour. :mj:

and now tonight, i finally had the time so i put those bottom iso's on the top. a 10 minute drive later, the squeeking is back.:cryying:

so, what do you guys think it is? are my springs too stiff for a vert? any other vert owners with the same problem? or is it the bushings?

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
well i did the same, mm iso's with delrin bushings. ive found out that it only happens when it rains or when i wash my polished pipes. so my guess its the bushings. but i did the grease fittings too. so when i get a chance ill see if the guy grease them or not. if not im gonna grease the f*ck out of them and let you know asap!!

TrickStang37

Established Member
well i did the same, mm iso's with delrin bushings. ive found out that it only happens when it rains or when i wash my polished pipes. so my guess its the bushings. but i did the grease fittings too. so when i get a chance ill see if the guy grease them or not. if not im gonna grease the f*ck out of them and let you know asap!!

which MM bushings did you do?

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
ME TOO!! Drives me fricking CRAZY! H&R SS springs with mm iso's and nicks delrin bushings. I can't seem to nail down where it is coming from. I was told the delrin should be silent. Took the lower control arms off and greased them. When I took them apart they were bound up with black gunk. The noise is now back.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
i used ac427cobra's delrin bushings. and mm iso's. asap ill let you know after i grease them with the fitting for the uca lca.

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
Please do, I'm having fits with mine. I have an aluminum front diff, and everything else is delrin. I had to mod the hell out of them to make them work. I have been planning on buying ac's kit for quite a while I just have not found the money yet.

Users who are viewing this thread