So much audio crap/a very nice backseat

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
So I stripped my radio/audio stuff out of my 01 vert since I want to go a different route.
As a result I have a large pile of radio-related crap
here are pictures
c7d01ae9.jpg

abc5d87c.jpg

a0e4cd92.jpg

dfae8586.jpg

Before we get into the description I'll be completely honest, all of this was pulled out of the car this weekend, and is (theoretically) 10 years old(I didnt know the previous owner), it should all be in fine condition minus the usual bumps and scratches, however prices are dirt cheap, and if you dont like a price make me an offer, I honestly couldnt care less about any of this stuff and just want it gone.
All parts have been in the car for at most 49k miles so...
OEM Mach 1 head unit-60
Boston Acoustics 6.5lf(fits in the front doors of an 01 cobra), minor crack in one speaker, it was taped over and works/sounds fine- 30
Rockford Fosgate 6x9(not pictured, available upon request)- 20
OEM Mach 460 amp x2- 25 each or 40 for both
Boston Acoustics 6.5x crossover x2- 10 each, 18 for both
Audiocontrol eql series ii equalizer- 50, needs a power cord, find it online
Custom sub enclosure(fits in where the spare should be) with rockford amp, and custom wood/carpeting to go with it, needs new sub but is a good platform to build off of, minor damage from removal as pictured
5662e492.jpg
Note: this is not light, shipping will not be cheap- asking $100

Big box of wires...its exactly what it sounds like, highish quality audio wires put into a box, theyre cut and spliced and all that fun stuff,
dfae8586.jpg
10 bucks and its yours

Back seats:
7ae897fa.jpg
af0cd383.jpg

I will clean and clean and clean them before you get them, they are oem leather with suede, rarely sat in, very high quality, never had drinks/food/anything spilled on them, never smoked in(as far as I can tell, previous owner might have but it doesnt smell, I'm allergic to cigarette smoke so I would know) Asking $320+shipping

All prices are VERY negotiable. All prices are +shipping. Buy multiple things and we may be able to work out a discount. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or want more/more detailed pictures, please do not hesitate to ask.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
whats the part 3 on the radio? I need to find out if its the same as my 03 cobra radio.... If it is i believe i want it

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
Would the part number be on top of the radio? and I apologize, it is not a mach 1 head unit, it is a mach 460 out of an 01 cobra...stupid typos

SVT_Troy

Established Member
yea i have a mach 460 and knew from the front of the radio that thats what it was. I was told that the radios in the 03 and 04 were different so wasnt sure about this one forsure. I'm not sure which # is the serial # forsure...... theres a number on the bottom along with a date, a nuber on the back ford sticker and then a number on the top. I guess if you post those it has to be one of them......

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Yeah they changed a few things for 04 for some reason so a radio from an 03 won't work on an 04 and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread