So long for now forum members

zimm17

Shelbyless
Established Member
I'll post the same thing over at GT500forums, my "other" favorite forum.

I sadly sold my beloved car yesterday to a great gentlemen who will probably be around on here.

At least on a good note, we have a second child on the way and the financials weren't going to allow for two kids in day care, a new SUV for mommy, AND keeping the Shelby. I was promised that I can re-buy my dream car in a few years, so you'll probably see me back with a 2015 model...

I wanted to thank everyone here for all their info, support, and opinions on building my GT500 over the last year and I really enjoyed it.

I do want to apologize ahead of time, but I'll delete my photobucket albums, so there will be some missing images from my threads. If anyone every needs pics from something I did, feel free to PM me.

Take care GT500 owners, hopefully I'll be back!

Last edited:

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Been there, done that. I sold my '78 Trans Am and my '69 Z/28 to buy a SUV when we were expecting our 3rd child in 1980. I was 57 before I got back in the muscle car game last year with this Shelby. They do grow up and move on. Good luck to you.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I want kids some day to, but I would have a very hard time parting with my GT500. But have fun, kids are great.

Users who are viewing this thread