So Im to low for LT's :(

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well we are still plug and play with the over heating issue.... We notice that i now have an exhaust leak on Driverside... ( We fix it test drive and bottom out a couple trillion times) UGGG We have the leak again, the so we fix it but we are done driving it, till we solve the Heating issue.

Now on to the question at hand....
Does anyone have this Front Coilover Kit ?
http://coolblueperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=616

If so what do you think about it?
Will my Tokiko Struts still work or will i need to purchase new struts?

Thanks in advance :beer:
KG

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
That sucks man. I was wondering about LT's with my H&R's and they're prolly not the way to go being this low.

Can you post some pics of your LT ground clearance?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
sorry to hear... thats just one of the things I try and tell people before they buy lt's. Thats one of the reasons I went with mids. Not to mention you will have to uninstall one of your headers just to do any trans work or replace your clutch.

1slosvt

Established Member
I've been contemplating bassani for the same reason. You could probobly sell the longtubes for more than you paid if you wanna go that route.

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
So I exaggerated. Ive bottemed out 4 times... Im not going to sell something that I wouldnt put on my car. Plus The Lt's and X only have 48 miles on them so with that said im not looking to Stick it to anyone. I was just posting in a joking manner..Its taken me 3.5 yrs to get LT's on the car, id much rather install front coil overs then to go through that whole ordeal again :)

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
When is that group purchase for Bassani... going together..
and is anyone interested in Longtubes with matching X pipe :)
What? Is this really happening? I'm interested in the mid-lengths with a matching X. Car is too low for LT's...

Marek, can you send me a sound clip of your car???

:pop:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
as for the bassani's if anyone is wanting to get a set I can get some pretty sweet deals from my shop if I can sell a couple sets at a time. If someone is wanting a set pm me.

FTR I am not promoting a shop just offering some fellow enthusiasts a chance at a good deal.

what is the normal group buy price on those?

Users who are viewing this thread