So I went with the cromies on the back end

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
After waiting over a week and driving around on Magnapaks dump, finally got the pipes back.

I got tired of the polished look........

So, I went with cromies. Let me know what you think!

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Looks great.. my buddy had chrome tips on his stang and he had a bitch of a time keepin em clean.. but damn they do look good.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Wow, very impressive. I hope that isn't your DD. Rain will kill those tail pipes. But you have a great looking exhaust! Too bad I don't approve of those mufflers you have sitting under there.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
waste of time IMO. But if you like it, good luck keeping it clean. I'm going to paint mine with high temp black. I'll leave just the tip chrome. Or maybe I'll paint that black too.....no polishing that way!

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I just buff my bassani catback and it gets clean enough. The chrome tips are a bitch enough to clean. Stainless cleans so much easier.
DSC01006.JPG

venamous01

Established Member
i got jba, and the tail isnt all one piece so you can see the clamps right in the middle.

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
waste of time IMO. But if you like it, good luck keeping it clean. I'm going to paint mine with high temp black. I'll leave just the tip chrome. Or maybe I'll paint that black too.....no polishing that way!

Thats fine...but the car hardly ever sees rain, and every weekend I wash the car, I just lay down and wash it off, and dry them. I did that when they were stainless anyways.

But, I have seen them painted black and it also looks goo.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Not raggin on you, it's your car do whatever you want. If you like it, that's all that matters. Until you put a fart can exhaust and a 4 foot tall wing on it. Then it DOES matter what we think :) I hate cleaning the car. Which it ironic cause all of my vehicles are black. The truck, the Mustangs, and the Harley. You definatly have something unique, and the pipes themselves are killer. The shop that made them did an incredible job.

Users who are viewing this thread