So I watched the Lakers last night....

StangD281

Established Member
Karl Malone & Gary Payton are two badass mother****ers who want rings. AND they are playing for next to nothing. Win-Win situation for LA.

Shaq can't keep up with the speed on this team now. He needs to quit bitchin about Kobe, know his role, and just rebound & throw outlet passes.

Lakers > NBA.

That is all.

Discuss.

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
It is great that they have people that can get up and down the court now. When the playoffs come around they will still need that rock in the middle because defense tends to pick up and slow the game down.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by StangD281
Karl Malone & Gary Payton are two badass mother****ers who want rings. AND they are playing for next to nothing. Win-Win situation for LA.

Shaq can't keep up with the speed on this team now. He needs to quit bitchin about Kobe, know his role, and just rebound & throw outlet passes.

Lakers > NBA.

That is all.

Discuss.

I'm from Utah and am a long time fan of Malone. I'm sick of all the bitching from fans that he's a traitor. He stuck with us for 19 years and never bitched about anything. Now it's the fans' turn to stick with him and support him in winning a championship. We as fans owe it to him... I'll tell you one thing: I'll be wearing a Lakers jersey this year.

:beer:

nj7703

Established Member
I would love to see Malone get his ring. I personally hate the Lakers, but you can't fault the guy for wanting it, like it was said. If the rest of the team "gels" they will be a force. Looks like the West wins the title again.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I did notice the pace of the game was much faster. Shaq can't bitch about getting the ball if he is not down under the basket during the fast breaks. I have always loved Payton and Malone and now they have drastically improved the Lakers with their unselfishness for money. Shaq asking for 30 mill a year. Take a hike and learn to help your team by signing for a reasonable deal. I understand Kobe's rant now.

Cheers to Malone and Payton two players who understand the team concept.

Users who are viewing this thread