So I was looking for a hotel in the keys.....

spike_africa

Established Member
i grew up in the keys and can tell you while cheeca is nice its wicked exspensive and you dont need to stay there. there are plenty of cheaper key's places around there. If you want the nicest place in the upper keys cheeca might be it though. Me i just wouldnt spend the money on that.

taintedme

Established Member
i just stayed at that days inn in march. cheap, and scooter rentals are right next door. it's a hike to duval, though. $20 cab ride.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
I was in Key West in January. I didn't stay there though. I was staying in Miami and decided to drive the SL500 down there with the top down(rental). I wish it were mine lol. It was a great drive. Anywho, what is there to do down there? All I did when I was there was have some drinks by the beach. I also walked around down in the tourist's spot of town where the cruise liners come into port. I know that usually there is alot of activity usually by the ports but that day there wasn't. I've ported there on a Royal Carribean Cruise once as well and it was cool to see all of those things but what else is there to do?

Users who are viewing this thread