So i let my father drive my car....bad idea

Giddyup99

Established Member
All fixed...
IMG_2579.jpg

Still waiting on mach 1 chin spoiler, but i fixed the rest for a little over 600 which is a far cry from the 3 grand collision revision wanted.
Peace,
Rob

Last edited:

82Mustang

Established Member
luckily i cant talk my parents into driving my car, sucks about yours but it looks fixable for sure, that 3,500 quote is nuts!

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
I would never do that to my father...EVER!! Hey fellas, take the opportunity to enlist Dad as an extra set of hands to help you fix the problem...even if he isn't mechanically inclined, send his ass on a beer run!! Take it as a chance to bond with Dad. Good for you Giddyup99.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I would never do that to my father...EVER!! Hey fellas, take the opportunity to enlist Dad as an extra set of hands to help you fix the problem...even if he isn't mechanically inclined, send his ass on a beer run!! Take it as a chance to bond with Dad. Good for you Giddyup99.

Thats one of the smartest thigs ive heard! And yea i really dont know how people are sayin that id go to blows and shit like that, i would never touch my dad, my parents have done more for me growing up then most people could imagine, i love um to death, i'd give up a car for them any day! But anyways the car looks good man! Atleast you got it fixed pretty quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread