So i got pulled over today!!

sled

Established Member
So, i really don't drive my cobra anymore because it needs a shit load of TLC, but today I kinda had to. my brothers car broke down so he took my truck to work. I wait for the tow truck and decide to follow it down to my shop just in case I couldn't get it running today. I get half a mile from my shop and notice a cop riding my ass. he flicked the lights and i thought to myself this isn't gonna be good. the car isn't registered, inspected or anything and its got 5% tint all the way around. I let him follow me the rest of the way to the shop just in case he wouldn't let me drive it. All i had was my insurance card and my reg says 2/06. He explains that i shouldn't be driving the car and i explain i only live 2 miles away and what was going on. He say never mind that, no blood spilled. he then asked if i would sell the car! I tell him no, he just lets me go and tells me to get my paper work straighten out. talk about getting off the hook, i thought i was F'D! Needless to say i left the car at the shop. I figure I'll start fixing her up now.:rockon:

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
got pretty lucky on that one. same kind of thing happened to me, cop was interested in the car and was asking about the exhaust. he had a mustang too, gave me a ticket anyways, i wasn't open to talking after that.

sled

Established Member
Yeah, i think this guy pulled me over just to check the car out. he was asking me about the blower and some other things. I didn't get a ticket thank god.

TFStang

Established Member
got pretty lucky on that one. same kind of thing happened to me, cop was interested in the car and was asking about the exhaust. he had a mustang too, gave me a ticket anyways, i wasn't open to talking after that.

Kinda sucks when you think they are being cool and they walk back with a ticket :fm:

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
i was pretty pissed after that. he asked another question and i just replied with "is there anything else you need that is required for this stop?" that was the end of the conversation, haha

crappy thing is, got pulled over for 45 in a 35 in a construction zone. cop was 72ft after the sign for the lower speed limit, and it's down hill. i measured it, cause it was a little rediculous. even worst was i was trapped in between 2 other cars. he said they were only going 37. i asked how that is physically possible for me to be going 13 mph's faster while being in between them. he replied with "that's how fast you were going, and that's the ticket, don't worry about them"

oh well, got rid of the points, but still had to pay 200 bucks since they built a brand new court house. so i own one of the marble tile's. or one of the nice office chairs

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
For $200 you think they would at least put your name on that new court house tile. :(

Users who are viewing this thread