So I got myself a breitling instead of a kenne bell

Alensvsix

Established Member
Theres a time in a mans world where desicions got to be made...
Yep and I pulled the trigger on a watch, the 2013 Breitling Superocean M2000.
You know all the modding aside...it was time to benefit myself instead EVERYTIME just drowning money into the stang.
:rockon:

Here are two vids for my mod bug bitten brothers, may you also kick from time to time your modbugs azzss :beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu9JmmkSQ0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrHzg0-6mJ4

oldmodman

Established Member
In twenty years the watch will be worth more than today if you keep it in great condition.

The KB will have been melted down as scrap since the newest and greatest power booster will triple your horsepower, decrease emissions, and make any girl in the passenger seat grow two cup sizes.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
^Hahaha!!! To the OP, good choice. Great watch and you'll probably get more enjoyment out of it too.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I think I'd get a lot more enjoyment out of a KB compared to a watch, but to each their own.

It's a nice looking piece, enjoy it OP.

Alensvsix

Established Member
Thanks guys!

I really enjoy it...you know its so cool, everytime you eant to look at it, you do! Because with the car, you have to stand up, get the keys, take the steps, or elevator, then get into the garage open it up, squeeze sideways to your car, sit in and crank it up...

You can wear that thing even in bed....now try that with our cars lol

Alensvsix

Established Member
In twenty years the watch will be worth more than today if you keep it in great condition.

The KB will have been melted down as scrap since the newest and greatest power booster will triple your horsepower, decrease emissions, and make any girl in the passenger seat grow two cup sizes.

Thats one of the reasons I did that ...talking bout the growing two cup sizes lol

What the hell is a "desiciong" and how do I make one?
Oh sorry I ment puuhdooong, got me?
^Hahaha!!! To the OP, good choice. Great watch and you'll probably get more enjoyment out of it too.
Thank you, no dyno for this one lol

I think I'd get a lot more enjoyment out of a KB compared to a watch, but to each their own.
Yeah KB is cool but a benefit JUST for you, what you ever dreamed of...is also something cool, right?
It's a nice looking piece, enjoy it OP.

I will, thank you!

Fancy that

In all seriousness, very nice time pieces!
Thanks man!

Great timepiece! I've been after a Navitimer for a while now!

A Navitimer is a cool watch man, try to get it with the pilot bracelet, those leatherstraps arent the real deal.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Thanks guys!

I really enjoy it...you know its so cool, everytime you eant to look at it, you do! Because with the car, you have to stand up, get the keys, take the steps, or elevator, then get into the garage open it up, squeeze sideways to your car, sit in and crank it up...

You can wear that thing even in bed....now try that with our cars lol

Ever slept in a watch? I've slept in a few cars :rolling:

I'm just kiddin' with ya. Still awesome watches.

How well do they hold value, if say you wanted to sell in a few years?

Alensvsix

Established Member
Ever slept in a watch? I've slept in a few cars :rolling:

I'm just kiddin' with ya. Still awesome watches.

How well do they hold value, if say you wanted to sell in a few years?

Depends on the brand and condition of the watch, if the watch is in good condition, youll get more money out of it, considering you are a good buissenesman, then you would, saving your money and getting your interests from your bank.
Its a good investment, like I said considering you know the game.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Not going to lie...read your post and though to myself; "what an idiot," then I watched the video and the second I layed eyes on that watch, I changed my mind. I love watches and that is one sexy watch! Nice buy OP

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
That thing looks sick as hell. I'd probably enjoy it more than a blower at this point as well.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I had to google what a 2013 Breitling Superocean M2000 was. very impressed but a KB would have been killer.

how much does something like that cost?

oh and I don't even wear a watch, day to day so I have no idea...(EDIT: just looked up the price and nearly fell out of my chair. WOAH.)

Users who are viewing this thread