So I got a story for you guys

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
Last week was our spring break. On Wednesday (I think), we were all watching TV at a beachhouse we rented for a week. Of course at the time I am SMASHED, but I'm just having a good old time.

I have my body turned away from the TV talking to a girl, and all of a sudden i hear an engine revving. From what I am told, my drunken eyes all of a sudden light the **** up and get HUGE and I proclaim "COBRA!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs!

I turn around...YES!!!! SN95 Cobra in that Valvoline commercial! Totally amazing, you would be impressed if you understood how totally drunk I was at the time. I'm estimating I had about 3/4s of a handle of Captain Morgan in me.

Anyway I thought it was amazing...Cobra's rock.

Last edited:

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
Hahahahaha. The SAME thing happened to me last night. I was wasted for St. Patty's Day and caught that commercial while I was getting some food in my kitchen. lol.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
A friend of mine called me a few days ago to tell me that the new "GT500" in the Valvoline commercial was sick. He didn't believe me when I told him that it was an SN95 haha.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Didn't someone just post yesterday that it was their Cobra used in the commercial?

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
busta said:
A friend of mine called me a few days ago to tell me that the new "GT500" in the Valvoline commercial was sick. He didn't believe me when I told him that it was an SN95 haha.

w-t-f?

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
Kaczman said:

Commercial = old news

Me being able to tell the sound of a 4 valve cobra, piss drunk, through a TV on spring break with tons of ppl in the room talking = amazing

Users who are viewing this thread