So I found out my Cobra spits fire...

SVTPete83

Established Member
In a good way. If you havent seen my vid in pics and videos I went to the track and autocross this last weekend. The footage shows my cobra spitting some fire out the pipes on a few of my shifts. I am no lift shifting so that might have something to do with it. Anyway. Here is the vid of it

Mystic Cobra spits fire - YouTube

[youtube_browser]x0vWcdSMSGc[/youtube_browser]

SVTPete83

Established Member
I can only assume its unspent gas that's hot enough to ignite but just needs oxygen. My tuner prob set me to run rich on the top end for safety's sake. Either way I thought I was cool as hell!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
OP that's some nice driving there. I lift for a split second and I can get some pretty good bangs and pops and flame shooting going on too lol, it's great. Here's my vid, sorry not trying to hijack. Best part is probably :53 - 1:15 because I do it under a tunnel so it's loud, then we had a gopro on the bumper shooting right at the end of the pipe. :beer:

[youtube_browser]42SnrqRMsh8&list=PL402CCF1A6BDAF6E4&index=12&feature=plpp_video[/youtube_browser]

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Haha ok good, thanks man

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

SVTPete83

Established Member
Best time of the night was 11.9@122. 2.0 sixty. I was launching pretty soft as the track was not hooking whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread