So I beat a 600 tonight

dbmach12004

SuperStar
Established Member
Well this neighbor guy who lives next to one of my friends came over and let me know that he just bought a new crotch rocket and wanted to see if I want to go get "humiliated". I assumed that he had bought a new Honda or something but no, In the driveway was an 01 600cc Katana that was bright yellow except where it had been laid down somewhere and was missing some of its paint on one side. His balls must have grown from owning that bike because he began to tell me that all Im going to see is tail lights. Of course I excepted and we drove out to an empty road out in the country and lined up. I gave to 3 honks and got on it hard, 1st gear I pulled about a car and through 2nd and 3rd I pulled about 1 1/2 more. I am fully aware that his driving skills sucked and I wanted to give him another chance but he just kept going and going and going way off into the distance. At that point me and my friend who was in the car had stopped in the middle of the road just waiting for him to come back.....but he never did. We laughed all the way home.

Sore loser

This isnt his bike but its what it looked like
6e_1_b.JPG

R1Lello

Established Member
:xpl:

As far as bikes go , the Kan of Tuna 750 is slow, never mind the slug 600 you raced.

Still a kill though.............

Users who are viewing this thread