So Have you ever have one of those days were everything goes wrong......

flsuprabro

Wannabe
Established Member
So have you ever had one of those days where you just knew all day that hell was going to break loose on you. Will today was that day for me and I thought it would be great to hear about days like that from other people.

Here is mine work sucked. I am a server and dealling with people and there crap and not getting paid for it sucks. People can be so nasty to complete strangers. Ok and then I got home got in a fight with my best friend and now I am just trying to vent because I cannot go to be.

If you have a story like this or just want to vent about your day. Go right ahead that is why i started this thread.

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
one during high school I had a very bad day at school (didn't do well on some tests), when I left a school buss pulled out infront of me, a semi blocked the rode for about 20min trying to do a u-turn, and not long after that I ran a redlight and had a wreck. Really bad day!!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yep been one of those days....

I got in a shouting match and told a neighbor to go phuck himself after he asked me why I worked the ground so close to his yard and threw dirt over into his yard. I told him all I was doing was straightening out the property line because the fesque grass in his back yard had spread out into our field a few feet but that wasnt good enough. Basically what it comes down to is the guy is a loser that cant pay his bills, gets his name in the paper every few weeks for past debts owed, thinks we have too much farm ground and that we shouldnt farm on the property line behind his house.

So instead of just going to sleep tonight here I sit at the computer at 2:05am worried about this whole ****ing mess of nothing.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
No real bad days, but I've had bad months. One month my grandfather and my dog died 2 weeks apart. That sucked.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
here's mine

1) i failed 2 tests that i studied for a total of 10hrs

2) was late to class and was told to leave

3) dumbass opened his door and hit mine

4) almost got tboned by a cell phone driving women

5) almost got ran off the road by a guy txting his stupid phone

6) to top it all off,i go to my gf's house to chill and watch movies, i lean in to kiss her becasue i am exhausted and i need some comfort, she leans away and said, "wait i cant do this, i just wanna be friends"

me "so what was wrong a couple of weeks ago?"
her "i dunno, i was confused"
me "no your stupid"
her "what i couldnt hear you"
me "STFU"
her "*cries*" from 'hurting me and feeling sorry'

so im drving home and my radiator blows

F^&##!!!!!!

Quick96Mystic

Mystiiiiic wowww
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
here's mine

6) to top it all off,i go to my gf's house to chill and watch movies, i lean in to kiss her becasue i am exhausted and i need some comfort, she leans away and said, "wait i cant do this, i just wanna be friends"

me "no your stupid"
me "STFU"

F^&##!!!!!!

Dammnnn that sucks..... time for a Fluidyne :coolman:

Women = Overrated.. so dont worry about it man... tons out there that wont do what she just pulled off on you.. you're not the only one.. i've had almost that exact same thing happen to me a while back

flsuprabro

Wannabe
Established Member
T-Bolt said:
No real bad days, but I've had bad months. One month my grandfather and my dog died 2 weeks apart. That sucked.
2003 was like that for me. I april my grandfather who I was really close to died. Then in July my parents totaled my car. Then in august the dog died and then in september My great grandfather died. And to top it all off in october our house died.

I am glad today was not just a bad day for me. I thought I may not have won the cosmic lottery. lol:loser:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
here's mine

me "no your stupid"
me "STFU"

F^&##!!!!!!

damn dude...that sucks. how r u still alive...lol

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
03_SVT_Freak said:
damn dude...that sucks. how r u still alive...lol

Honestly...I have no clue!!

I have almost been tboned twice, one was probably with 5-10ft hard to tell, i think i literally shit my pants lol. then my other close call

I was drving home from my friends house from playing poker and just talking crap to everyone on Halo 2 online. so I'm driving home around 1amish, and i am thinking to myself i better be extra carefull because i drove by like 3 bars on the way home.

so there is a two lane road (one going and one coming). I see what looks like a lifted trucks heads lights slowly start to creep in my lane

OHHHHH Fu*****. so luckily there is a side street and it seems like i take that turn at 50mph to avoid this guy. My car spins like crasy and i land up on some grassy hill.

As I just realized what happend, the guy in the truck flies by and would've hit me if i didnt move, but he flies by and hit a telephone poll where i would be and instanly totals his car.

So i go over and help and this GIRL was driving and was a Drunk Driver (see i called it!) she had puke all over the car it was disgusting, but she ended up being ok, other than being bitchslapped by the law.

So I am alive and running well...for now :pepper: :pepper:

flsuprabro

Wannabe
Established Member
Here is the wierd thing. Everyone who I talked to today said that yesterday was one of there worst days in quite some time. What is about with that.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
flsuprabro said:
2003 was like that for me.

I'm with ya bro...2003 was not my year either...damn I would trade a bad day for that whole year in an instant...try this:

(1) wife began an affair behind my back
(2) wife filed for divorce
(3) dad underwent emergency 5 way bypass heart surgery out of the blue
(4) lost my job
(5) got turned down for unemployment
(6) drained what little savings I had to pay the bills
(7) wife moved in with the peckerwood with my kids 45 min away before we were even divorced

and various other crappy things but those were the major ones...bad days..yep I've had em.

Users who are viewing this thread