So easy to forget

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
This year I rarely drove my Cobra - too busy w/ other stuff. So much so that I put it on the block twice.

Today I took it for a 30 mile country road blast in 20 degree temps. Wow... I fell in love all over again. How could I ever think 20+K is more important in my bank account than this car is in my garage? :pepper:

cobra2_zpsc32d880a.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I've seen it and the video of it in the market that is a good looking DSG I'd keep it.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I just had the same thing happen, only it was with my seventeen year old niece and fifteen year old nephew. They were visiting us, yesterday, and naturally they wanted to drive the Cobra. Neither had ever driven a standard before, much less one with a clutch like my convertible DSG '03 Cobra. But they learned very quickly, and seeing their excitement to drive it, it was like the car was new to me, too, all over again.

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
I just had the same thing happen, only it was with my seventeen year old niece and fifteen year old nephew. They were visiting us, yesterday, and naturally they wanted to drive the Cobra. Neither had ever driven a standard before, much less one with a clutch like my convertible DSG '03 Cobra. But they learned very quickly, and seeing their excitement to drive it, it was like the car was new to me, too, all over again.

I like that. I think when my youngest, who's a car lover like me, hits 25 in 3 years, it'll be a birthday gift. He's very responsible behind the wheel, works really hard at his new career and will no doubt appreciate this.

Users who are viewing this thread