So does Zinc Yellow ever grow on you?

Stephen4036

Established Member
Im looking at an 03 Zing Yellow termi tomorrow, 61k miles, 14,500 bucks.. looks great, runs great as far as i know.. its probably my least my favorite color lol.. who else with these faded yellow beast love it?

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
They don't look that bad in person. Pictures tend to make them look bad. There was one by my house and it was the first time I'd ever seen that color in person. It actually looked really good.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
least favorite color. that being said it's still a terminator so least favorite color can still mean badass car by anyones standards. if the deal is right and it's a clean car then go for it.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
my gt was zinc yellow and I loved it....had tinted tails, black hoodscoop and smoked headlights along with some 18" black chrome saleens....looked awesome.

SBVERT03

Established Member
My least favorite color as well. Sounds like a pretty good deal though. If you're strapped for cash I would consider it for sure. But if you have a bit more money I would wait for something in a different color.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Add some black and make that Zinc Yellow pop.:dancenana:

newcobra0327111.jpg

03cobracemetary2.jpg

RichM1983

Established Member
If that car is clean and runs nice its a steal. That color looks nice if it has a clean set of wheels.

10sec89

Established Member
Does it have black rocker stripes and stripes up over the hood too by any chance?

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
No. There are some badass yellow rides around, but whenever I see one I always think, "Why yellow?" Likewise with something that isn't yellow. There's no car I've seen that I've thought would look better yellow.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Love Zinc. One of my favs,of course this is coming from a guy that has a "springtime yellow" Fairlane..:rolling:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
Zinc Yellow never gets any better after a while it burns out the RETNA in your eyes and you go blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please DONT!!!

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Do it. Thats a great deal regardless of the color. With the right set of wheels and the car being properly detailed, zinc looks great in the sunlight.

Users who are viewing this thread