SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE II - AUGUST 21ST

SVT ROD

Established Member
SO CAL BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE II - SAT AUGUST 21 -

SVT BEACH TO BUSH CRUISE – SATURDAY AUGUST 21ST @ 9AM

The last cruise was a blast around a 30 Terminator turn out. It is time again my BROTHA'S to shred some assphalt. Let's Rock...

(this is the basic info & route)
I think a great route would be to meet in Sunset Beach..just above Huntington...Then head south bound on PCH and we could grab tons of attention thru Huntinton, Newport, Corona Del Mar, then take the 133 in Laguna to the 405 and head out to Ortega on the 74. We would be able to have some fun thru the twisties and still have a great cruise down the Coast. This is my cruise route I use to take my Cobra on. There is always a Richie Rich or two ready to attempt a challenge in thier overpriced land yacht....

Ok guys...the starting point with plenty of parking in Sunset Beach is at the cross streets of PCH and Anderson Street. There is a Plaza area by Huntington Harbor called PETER'S MARINA LANDING that has a ton of parking that should easily accomodate a large meeting area. We should start gathering at 9am and head out at 10am. What do you guys think. The exact address where to meet up is below. I will make a map of the cruise route and hand it out when we meet up.

This is the actual meeting address. You can look it up on mapquest.com

PETER'S MARINA LANDING
16390 PACIFIC COAST HWY
SUNSET BEACH, CA 92649

Cross Streets are ANDERSON and PACIFIC COAST HWY.

Anderson Street is the street that takes you into the plaza parking lot.

Sunset Beach is a part of Huntington Beach.

Land marks: The Ocean Room Facility is in the parking lot of the plaza. The plaza is directly accross from the Harbor House Cafe.

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

Last edited:

Pyro

Established Member
You guys are the first to make me miss So. Cal.!!! Last year was SO MUCH FUN!!! For those of you who didn't go last year....it was a blast and I didn't even do the whole route!

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
I'm in. I had a blast the last time. Can't wait for the second annual B2B run!

By the way, Marwane's video from last year's cruise gained a lot of notoriety and was distributed across many different auto forums.

CobraRLC

Established Member
Sounds like it is time to call out all of our fellow Cobra SoCalers.
I will be there for sure........:burnout:

SVT ROD

Established Member
Hey Pyro

Hope things are going well for you in Nevada. We will miss ya this year.

Keep shreddin...

SVT ROD

SVT ROD

Established Member
MR MODERATOR - PLEASE STICK THIS THREAD FOR US

Mr. moderator could you please stick this thread to the top of the forum for us. We will have some great new vids for the forum.

Thanks

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
OK, sheeeeeeeeesh!!! Twist my arm and count me in...lol It's another easy reason to put the top down and cruise on the weekend!!! And I even get to make the Ortega run twice in the same day (Coming from Temecula and going back on the cruise)...lol

~ Fresh :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread