"Snurtle112" is a dead bid member

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
If you ever will come across any kind of deal with this guy, just walk away from it! I got preaty much f*cked on the deal with him. He had a post saying that he whant to trade his '01 z06 for a termie with cash. I called him couple of times and we finaly agreed on the deal. my 03 cobra + $9k cash. I asked him a lot of times about that deal if he is 100% sure, and he said that yeah, i dont have to worry about it he got it. And a day before i suposed to drive up to him and do the trade he called me and said that something wrong with the car, that it wouldnt start, that he is going to find out whats wrong and fix it,than give me a call. That was the last thing a heard from him, he ignored all my phone calls. Just recently, from one of his postes i found out that his z06 is alredy sold :eek: ! WTF! :cuss: So i went through all the trouble getting money out, i sent him a deposit and all that for nothing! What a waist of time and money! Please do yourself a faivor and stay away from any kind of deals with this guy!!!!!!
Oh yeah it was a twin turbo black Z06 with 23k miles

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unfortunately this is not uncommon. Somebody gets a better offer and tries to hide it from the other person. The least he could have done was to be honest with you. I had a situation on eBay recently where I posted an item at the wrong Buy-It-Now price. Instead of $109. (or something like that) I listed it as $9.99. Someone snagged it two minutes after it was posted. I immediately contacted the buyer, explained my error, and told him I couldn't sell it to him at that price. I then immediately refunded his PayPal payment and gave him a $10. "bonus" as a token of my apology for the error. He was very understanding and thankful that I'd go so far as to give him the extra money. Treat others fairly and you'd be surprised at how others will treat YOU.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
SickBlackMach said:
How was the deposit sent? You can cancel a check and a MO.
i sent him a check that he didnt cashed yet and as soon as i found out something is wrong, i called my banked and canceled it. but still, got charged a fee from my bank.

Users who are viewing this thread