Snowing Like A Mofo

Stangirl

Established Member
I just moved to mass from chicago, unfortunately i am driving my cobra for the first time EVER in salt and minor snow... depressing, ill prolly have a rust bucket in 2 yrs now thanks to this.

f2hatch

Established Member
I just moved to mass from chicago, unfortunately i am driving my cobra for the first time EVER in salt and minor snow... depressing, ill prolly have a rust bucket in 2 yrs now thanks to this.
undrcoat the bottom and keep it clean and you will be fine. make sure you get in between the fenders and inner wheel wells. the sand and salt just sitting in the same spot holding in the moisture is what will cause thr rust to come.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
undrcoat the bottom and keep it clean and you will be fine. make sure you get in between the fenders and inner wheel wells. the sand and salt just sitting in the same spot holding in the moisture is what will cause thr rust to come.

yea and make sure you watch your rocker panels/body cladding, on any car in NE they are traps for hidden rust.

snakebitten13

Established Member

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
or just buy a beater and never have to deal with it again

drifting in the snow with my AWD subie is a great way to help pass the time before spring.

Users who are viewing this thread