here are some pics of today.....I could not finish my work on her!!!! :cuss:

95cc8489.jpg

e95dac22.jpg

cant believe this! :(

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Vick where are you located?? It it supposed to snow tonight in Dallas, Im praying it doesnt. I HATE SNOW!!

Vick

luv my cobra
Established Member
mikeyboy1231 said:
Vick where are you located?? It it supposed to snow tonight in Dallas, Im praying it doesnt. I HATE SNOW!!

I use to live in Abilene. I move down to Sonora..little town west of San Antonio..

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
mikeyboy1231 said:

I'm kinda hoping it does snow. SNOW DAY! And it doesn't matter to me if they have an extra day because I graduate in February so I don't even have to stay!

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Wish it would make its way down here...but I doubt it will. I think the snow we say Christmas Eve was the last snow H-Town will see for a while...I could be wrong though :shrug:

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
Ahh...? You call that snowing? That's not even a dusting. LOL Sucks to see you can't get away from that shit anywhere.

Natec

Established Member
i live in lubbock... it snowed here... i CANT FRIGGEN STAND IT... if i had the power ide blow up winter and have it never come back and have one solid life of pure summer and ladies half naked... i HATE cold weather!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Back in December it snowed on the Gulf Coast. I was pretty amazed. I dont want snow. I either want a full on freeze or nothing at all.

Mysticobra

Established Member
Lollll Seing your car covered with snow makes me think you will need one of these shelters. My Cobra sleeps in it all winter and as you can see, it does the job.
Winter0ShelterSnow.jpg

Winter1.jpg

Winter2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread