Snow Performance Meth Inj. Kit for Sale

2002_500HP

Banned
Hey guys,
I've decided to sell my Meth Inj. Kit from Snow...it is brand new never installed. It's a Stage 2 Maf Kit with a bulkhead fitting to use windshield washer fluid res. for your water and meth fluid. I will take 350 plus i will include 4 gallons of snows "boost juice" for free. Would consider trading for a set of Trac Bars in good condition. Feel free to email any questions to [email protected] or post em here i will try to check regulary. I will pay shipping as i know have the hook up at Office Max.

Chris

Last edited:

2002_500HP

Banned
yea i'll take 250 and the lakewoods if there in good shape. I'm open to any and all offers i just need to get rid of this kit to pick up some trac bars. And it's taking up space in my house so i would like to get rid of it. I also could use a JLP Plenum for a KB.

Last edited:

2002_500HP

Banned
Andy at MPH told me he could pull about 70 Hp from them on a bone stock lightning...but he said i really had no need for it with switching to the KB...he said he could make me plenty of power. As far as being better to each is his own.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Meth/Water injection drops intake temps, and raises the octane level of fuel. Meaning, you can run more timing on the street, and track without running race fuel all the time.

FordFanStan

Established Member
2002 i checked today and for some reason UPS wanted a rediculous amount of money to ship the t-bars. Close to $125 bones?? I think they got osmething wrong but then I asked another person and they checked and said the same? So Im afraid Im not going to be able to get this from you after all. Thanks for the help trying to do the swap though... Stan

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
So it's the MAF Stage 2 kit complete? Can the Boost Juice be shipped?? It's really tempting. Give me an idea what shipping would cost to 06084. I'm thinking of a number....

Users who are viewing this thread