Snow driving FTW

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Dammit noob, first off, you posted in the wrong damn section. We have a forum SPECIFICALLY for pics/vids. Hell, it's actually called Pics and Videos Buffet!! Here, I'll make it a 'lil easier for ya.... Pics and Videos Buffet - SVTPerformance

Second off, yes, this video has been posted many, many, many times. On better hosts too. Learn how to use the search function.

Third, the title of this thread... "Snow Driving FTW"... Seriously? One or more people's lives came to an abrupt and violent end, and that truck driver is going to live the rest of his life knowing that, while it wasn't his fault, he just snuffed out one or more lives in a heartbeat's time. What the **** is wrong with you, saying FTW? Are you retarded?

You really need to un**** yourself before some of the other members get in here and shit down your neck, noob, as my little "rant" would be considered "taking it easy" on you.

mysterio

Established Member
It was horrible the first time I saw it. And it hasn't improved with age.

Would anyone really wish that fate on another person? I would hope not.

sweet94GT

Established Member
First off, FTW can have a negative meaning as well. For you to assume I thought it was 'cool' would normally be downright ignorant. But seeing as I have not been around much, I understand your jumping to conclusions.

To ask if I am "retarded" is very offensive. That word is used very loosely. As someone who works very heavily with Special Olympics and is a Residential Support Professional for developmentally delayed, I am easily offended by that word. We have worked very hard to try getting that word erradicated.

To throw it at me I posted in the wrong section, excuse me for being new to the site. You realize their are so many sections and sub sections here that Sacajawea(sp) herself couldn't get around without getting lost.

If this is really how a new person is welcomed, that's cool. I've got thick skin and can take a lumping. But to attack me simply for placing things in the wrong section and you misinterpreting my wording is judgemental.

But that's cool bro. Internetz need real hard asses

Sent by texting while driving

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
First off, FTW can have a negative meaning as well. For you to assume I thought it was 'cool' would normally be downright ignorant. But seeing as I have not been around much, I understand your jumping to conclusions.

To ask if I am "retarded" is very offensive. That word is used very loosely. As someone who works very heavily with Special Olympics and is a Residential Support Professional for developmentally delayed, I am easily offended by that word. We have worked very hard to try getting that word erradicated.

To throw it at me I posted in the wrong section, excuse me for being new to the site. You realize their are so many sections and sub sections here that Sacajawea(sp) herself couldn't get around without getting lost.

If this is really how a new person is welcomed, that's cool. I've got thick skin and can take a lumping. But to attack me simply for placing things in the wrong section and you misinterpreting my wording is judgemental.

This thread is retarded... Less QQ and more lurking, noob.

johnnyrocket

Established Member

Limit your time with them, it's rubbing off!:lol: lol and welcome!:beer:

nicktoney

weeee
Established Member
I-can-count-to-potato.jpg

sweet94GT

Established Member
Limit your time with them, it's rubbing off!:lol: lol and welcome!:beer:

Trust me, their attitude rubbing off on me was humbling. Y'all should try it some time.

And thanks for the welcome!

You guys don't have the greatest first impression of me. Give it time.

sweet94GT

Established Member

Typical closed mind impression. First time my dad came to a competition to watch(I play unified sports), he asked how many people had to wear helmets.

But in all honesty guys, you should try volunteering just once.

Now, I see I have rubbed some the wrong way. I'll start over, make sure to check the search before posting vids, and make sure to post in the appropriate section.

One thing you'll discover, I truly am a Newb with the car stuff, and can never have too much help from knowledgeable people like you guys have here. Work for you guys?

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Trust me, their attitude rubbing off on me was humbling. Y'all should try it some time.

And thanks for the welcome!

You guys don't have the greatest first impression of me. Give it time.

Welcome to the site! I would like to see if any of the others who jumped down your throat ever posted something questionable or in the wrong forum. Most people on here are very nice and willing to help. Some need to unwad their panties. Keep coming back!

Users who are viewing this thread