Snow day

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
We had a school snow day Friday, so I decided to visit the local Ford dealership to conduct some business. Word on the street was the 2013 black Shelby sitting on the show room floor. Wow, this car was absolutly amaizing. Got a few pictures with me sitting in and standing next to this Carrol Shelby work of art. When I was able to finally regain my composure my freind took me on a tour of some of the vintage Fords they had in storage. Mint condition Mustang fast back, convertables, f-100, Bronco, Thunder Birds, what would my pick be if I could drive away with just one? I'm still in the process of sorting this out. What a great way to ovecome the winter blues. The only way to really appreciate how awesome Ford vehicles old and new really are is to see them close up and in person.:banana:

Mystic03

Established Member
apecoolstorybro.jpg

knight 64

SVT Power
Established Member
:burnout:The Shelby was the front runner for sure until I checked out the fast back. The car was completely original, looked like it just rolled off the Ford assembly line. The Bronco had a few mods and was un-real. I have always loved the old Thunder Birds and there were some great examples on display. Fell in love with the f-100, used to own one as well a 1987 f-150 black with a six inch lift. With the weather the way it is in the winter, It might be a good idea for me to get the Bronco.. Better get the fast back and the bird for summer driving. Might as well throw the Shelby in for good measure. They had some really sweet Fusions for daily driving. Its going to be a tough choice. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread