Snoop Dogg + a gun+ marijuana= what could possibly go wrong?

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
what? No race card? <~~ the shocking news

Al Sharpton, your service is needed!

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
"There was no basis for this arrest," the rapper's attorney, Donald Etra, said in a statement. "We believe that once this is cleared up, all charges will be dismissed."

Translation: "He had the items in his posession, and is clearly guilty of violating the law. BUT there was no "probable cause" to actually search his vehicle, so I am confident we can get the case dismissed"

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
"There was no basis for this arrest," the rapper's attorney, Donald Etra, said in a statement. "We believe that once this is cleared up, all charges will be dismissed."

Translation: "He had the items in his posession, and is clearly guilty of violating the law. BUT there was no "probable cause" to actually search his vehicle, so I am confident we can get the case dismissed"

I love this country. :nonono:

Yellow2003

Genetically lazy
Established Member
YaDeaDHomie said:
If I was Snoop Dogg, I wouldnt leave the house WITHOUT a pistol. Weed has nothing to do with why he has the pistol.
OK fine...
The gun:
Register it, license it, get a permit and carry it legally.
The weed:
I am a proponent of decriminalizing all recreational drugs. Until then, it is a crime.

Real simple.... don't want to get arrested, then don't break the law.:idea:

SVT04

Established Member
Another rapper lowlife gets arrested or shot dead....should anyone be surprised or better yet should anyone care ??

CSD

Banned

:kaboom: Yup, it's perfectly legal to drive around with a firearm and weed.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
It amazes me that these "gangstar" assholes just don't get it that they just can't go around living out their dumb stupid infantile "crib" fantasies.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
CSD said:

Translated - As soon as my client greases the judge's palm with the required negotiated amount of green the charges will get dismissed. :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread