Sniper Special Forces Tuner

froggerlives07

Established Member
****SOLD****

Hello everyone I have a sniper sf gas tuner that i am selling. It will come with all cables, the interface, directions, and the v14 disk. Will include only 1 bullet to tune 1 car (Didnt return my old GT back to stock). It is suppost to come with 2 bullets. I am looking to get $260 plus shipping for it. Reason for selling is I sold my 01 GT. Pretty firm on the price but will listen to offers.Thanks alot.

The Special Forces software has been developed to work for bone stock to heavily modified vehicles. The Special Forces covers all popular Ford EEC-V most Power PC ecm's for gas engines (96-current). That means just 1 part number covers all vehicles. There is no limit as to how many files you can create.
Features include:
96-most 06 vehicles
Range of adjustability
-Compression ratio
-Low / High fan settings
-Engine idle speed
-Passive Anti Theft
-Fuel Octane rating
-Headers / exhaust
-H / x pipe
-Rear oxygen sensor delete
-Trans shift points
-Trans shift firmness
-Engine rev limiter
-Engine speed limiter
-Tire height / speedo correction
-Gear ratio / speedo correction
-Air Fuel Ratio adjustments (richen/lean)
-Spark advance (+/-)
Unlimited performance files

Same as above plus...
-Supercharger (Roots / Centrifugal)
-Turbocharger
-Nitrous (wet / dry)
-Injector size
-Returnless fuel pressure setting
-Mass Air brand / calibration
-Intercooler type
-Fuel pump type
-Unlimited number of files can be created
Unlimited performance files

The price of the Special Forces software (Flash version) allows you to program 2 vehicles and you have the option to program additional vehicles with the purchase of Bullets. The chip version requires the purchase of additional plug-in chip. For any gas engine tuning, we recommend that you monitor your Air/Fuel ratio with a wide-band tool."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread