Sneaky Sneaky Films-SRT4 vs GT500 vs Camaro

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
What's with the ballsy but retarded guy in the (awesome) Sante Fe trying to pass on the shoulder?

Too stupid to realize that you guys were going to be well out of his way in a second.. well, he did buy a Sante Fe...

Crazy88

Established Member
LOL we had no idea man... the guys slowed down to their roll and we had other racers behind us but I guess he decided he didnt wanna wait and went around them also and tried to do the same again but failed.

I understand that we we're racing but damn he put himself in more danger than anything, just sit back and watch the racers move along.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Need to set up a better block to keep them from getting thru..:lol1:

Nice runs though!!.Btw how did the SRT4 pull the Camaro on the first run but then on the 2nd run, the Camaro pulled on the SRT4 ...Sandbaggin?

Last edited:

Svt4ever22

Established Member
Need to set up a better block to keep them from getting thru..:lol1:

Nice runs though!!.Btw how did the SRT4 pull the Camaro on the first run but then on the 2nd run, the Camaro pulled on the SRT4 ...Sandbaggin?

Torque.

03kevo

Established Member
What's with the ballsy but retarded guy in the (awesome) Sante Fe trying to pass on the shoulder?

Too stupid to realize that you guys were going to be well out of his way in a second.. well, he did buy a Sante Fe...

Stupid non-racers!.....the Santa Fe driver did not get the memo the highway was closed for roll-racing

mjpopcornd.gif

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
LOL we had no idea man... the guys slowed down to their roll and we had other racers behind us but I guess he decided he didnt wanna wait and went around them also and tried to do the same again but failed.

I understand that we we're racing but damn he put himself in more danger than anything, just sit back and watch the racers move along.

Wrong, YOU put him in danger by street racing on a busy public highway in the first place.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ Surprised there arent more comments like this. The guy is dumb for trying to pass but what you all were doing was illegal, not that I care, just saying.

We have had cars stopped behind us when were are were racing and no one has tried to pass us yet thank God.

Anyways good runs, I was waiting for the srt4 to fly by the camaro on that second race.

Users who are viewing this thread