Sneakers - let's see em

Zemedici

Established Member
I have a decent amount of shelf space in my closet which has been working fine for a while but I'm just about maxed out, maybe space for a few more pairs. I have an empty closet I might put some shelving in and utilize that.

Not a fan of any of the Yeezy 500 or 700 but I do like those the most out of any of them. I wouldn't buy them but I think they're fine.

Gotcha - I was looking at some shit like this

As the house I'm moving into has separate his and her closets. So i'll have the space to put up whatever I want, just don't want to go through 4-5 attempts before I find something I like. They're in just regular cardboard boxes at the moment, no way to identify the shoes lololol so I open each box until I find one that works with what I'm wearing.

That’s a great question. I still have most of mine in the shoe boxes which probably isn’t the best option. I live in a small dorm room so I’m really limited on space. I was looking at crep protect crates but they were crazy expensive like $50 for two. I know one of the best things to do is wrap them in plastic for longevity but that isn’t appealing. I just posted on reddit, I’m sure they will offer good options.
Nice! Let me know what they say please! :D

colin450

Established Member
@Zemedici Yeezy Zebra restock 10:00 am on adidas and some other shoe sites. I was able to get a pair this morning on Finish Line website.

Zemedici

Established Member
Missed out, had shit come up with my house I'm closing on 11/21. So that had my attention, and they're sold out.

**** me.

colin450

Established Member
IMG_6551.jpg

Also had early access to these so I grabbed them today too. Just over 3000 pairs releasing tomorrow on adidas.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Man this woulda been my thread a few years ago had a Shoe Room in house, started collecting and 13 and stopped at 27 at the end there I was coping 5 to 6 pairs a month from a person off niketalk.

Had about 350 pairs mostly J's literally sold them all to a few people and bought an M5 cash with the money.

colin450

Established Member
Man this woulda been my thread a few years ago had a Shoe Room in house, started collecting and 13 and stopped at 27 at the end there I was coping 5 to 6 pairs a month from a person off niketalk.

Had about 350 pairs mostly J's literally sold them all to a few people and bought an M5 cash with the money.

Lol damn, an entire room in your house. I'm trying not to get too out of control with my purchases. Mostly grab the Yeezy 350s when they drop, if there's an Ultraboost or NMD I really like I'll grab them. I might be just under 20 pairs total. Thinking about selling some that I know I'm not going to really wear just to make some space.

Zemedici

Established Member
[bcolor=transparent]
They're in that range on StockX. Go for it. I love mine. Here's my pickups from that day -[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent][/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]View attachment 1531813[/bcolor]
[bcolor=transparent]Sent from my iPhone using the [bcolor=transparent]svtperformance.com mobile app[/bcolor]
[/bcolor]

[bcolor=transparent]See the problem is, I wear a lot of mine....so what the **** do I wear those with? Some white ass jeans? hahahahahahahahaha sounds like some female talk :D [/bcolor]

#Goals! Pics of M5?

Lol damn, an entire room in your house. I'm trying not to get too out of control with my purchases. Mostly grab the Yeezy 350s when they drop, if there's an Ultraboost or NMD I really like I'll grab them. I might be just under 20 pairs total. Thinking about selling some that I know I'm not going to really wear just to make some space.

Shiiiiiiit lemme get in on the ones you sell!

I'm at 35 pairs right now. Going to use a room in my house for a walk in closet.

af4a7a51bf8f057f40a74ab09ab4b9f2.jpg

Chris brown's house.

****ing GOALS AF

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I had a bedroom that literally was my shoes had them from 1 to 21 at the time hated 22s. First stated with walk in closet but wasn't big enough. I also had jerseys and signed things. My uncle is a banking exec and knew one of the execs at Verizon center ( I live just outside DC ) when Jordan played for the wizards I got to meet him multiple times and got tons of stuff signed so I was able to make a good amount. Plus collecting that long got a bunch of contract so got limited runs and a bunch of PEs Player exclusives mostly Ray Allen.

I also had tons of OGs from early 90s a never worn. Whenever I bought a pair Id buy 1 to wear 1 to stock but rarely wore the ones I bought to wear so a lot of duplicates to.

It was insane everyone thought I was insane parents/wife then I made a shit ton of money lol

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea Ill have to see if I have pics of my M5 but it was an 09 E60 M5 the V10 I have since sold it but was always my dream car loved it but don't have it now. Also paid for a few mods that I did to it as well.

Zemedici

Established Member
My daily shoes are Yeezy Bred v2s lolol

blows people's minds I wear the shoes out.

I say 'the **** I buy them to look at them?' :D

If i'm not buying them to flip, they're being worn.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
My daily shoes are Yeezy Bred v2s lolol

blows people's minds I wear the shoes out.

I say 'the **** I buy them to look at them?' :D

If i'm not buying them to flip, they're being worn.

I only buy shoes cause I have to wear steel toe boots every day lol

Users who are viewing this thread