Sneak Peek at my next autocross video :)

BraMas

Established Member
Very cool! What helmet is that? And where did you get your #'s done. I've been looking for Magnet #'s. I usually print #'s the night before an Auto X and tape them on at the event but that is getting old

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Thanks man, the helmet is a Simpson Super Speedway and the numbers are by iZoom Graphics, Your Best Source for Professional High Quality Competition Graphics

They can also do custom stuff, I had them do all my "sponsor" logos as magnets and my girlfriend even had them do her numbers in a custom Harry Potter font...

SoloHDR36.jpg

lrg_Kristin4.jpg

Solo52.jpg

Last edited:

BraMas

Established Member
Thanks for the link. I'll be ordering from them next spring. Tell you sponser you want a raise:beer:
How do you get away with being in ESP? My region makes me run in SM because my car is modified. And being in SM I have no chance of being competitive (most of it because the driver mod is missing) but even If I could drive good I'm out classed against modifed STi's:cuss:

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
Nice teaser, I've missed out on my last couple events due to various reasons, but I can't wait for next season to start in Jan (FL is good for that).

Your tires are either really quiet or the engine just drowns them out, sounds good though.

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Thanks for the link. I'll be ordering from them next spring. Tell you sponser you want a raise:beer:
How do you get away with being in ESP? My region makes me run in SM because my car is modified. And being in SM I have no chance of being competitive (most of it because the driver mod is missing) but even If I could drive good I'm out classed against modifed STi's:cuss:

In ESP you're allowed to have struts, springs, panhard bar, any width wheels you want, poly bushings anywhere and everywhere, exhaust, intake, and a few other things. If you're region is putting you in SM, that means that you have a mod or two somewhere that is booting you out of ESP because it's really known as the slightly tuned muscle car class.

Users who are viewing this thread