sneak peak of my 2014 GB GT

FIFTY

Established Member
King, the stance is TITS! The wheels are perfect, I wasn't a big fan of 20' wheels but damn it looks good....

RioRed4v

Established Member
car looks awesome man.

I'm running those same tires (255/35/19 and 295/30/20) and I'm very surprised with them also. They ride extremely quiet and hook up really well along with an affordable price tag.

Roadhouse

Established Member
Looks great! :coolman: I am needing to upgrade my stock shocks/struts at some point and coilovers may be the answer. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

HammeredSoul

Established Member
I like the GB cars, I just couldn't own one. I installed a Barton 2 post with the OEM shifter, and like you had some noise associated with it. I removed the console and lifted the padded sound material up to install a layer of Boom Mat around the shifter and the flat metal area behind it. I reinstalled everything the way it came, and it quieted it down significantly. Just a suggestion, but it worked well for me.

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
Car looks great. Good luck going anywhere without having someone taking pictures of you or knowing who you are. Nice feeling though.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Man, you are making me have one hell of a hard time making a decision. That is one sexy car.

You are really making it hard for me to decide what car to get.

I really wanted GB when I first saw it. Then I decided I just wanted to buy a terminator but everyone wants ridiculous money (IMO) for their 10 year old cars. Switched back to wanting a 5.0 but was stuck in a tossup between DIB and SGM; finally decided on SGM.

Had planned on placing my order tomorrow, but now you've screwed it all up. ****. GB with recaros may be the way to go.

9secWS6

Established Member
GB is definitely an attention getter. I get people riding down the road taking pics out the window and at gas stations also. I know its the color, other than that its just a Mustang!
Also always get "Is that Petty Blue?".

kingnut

Established Member
added some more photos to the OP. will be doing a photo shoot with a buddy in the near future.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Looks awesome. I'm a bit partial though. haha

Can you take an engine bay pic with the redline struts? I want to pick up a set for myself and wanted to see how they look. Thanks

kingnut

Established Member
Not currently in the states to take a pic of the hood struts. But I will get a picture of them when I get back.

Rct851

Established Member
I'm about I have to ban myself from this forum. Between wanting the beefcake special, vossens and basically all new suspension.... Damn it

Users who are viewing this thread