Snap-On Wrenches And Socket Sets (Standard SAE) TRADE Preferred or Best Offer

MeanO3

Established Member
Snap-On Wrenches And Socket Sets (Standard SAE) TRADE Preferred or Best Offer

Snap-On 1/2" Drive Standard (SAE) Shallow Impact Socket Set
Part Number: 311IMYA List Price: $203.00 Asking: $150.00 Shipped
Sizes: 3/8" to 1" 6 Point 11 Pieces Black
Condition - These sockets have never been used. They are in excellent condition as well as the tray. They were purchased for my home tool box and I ordered these like a week before my compressor broke so I then had no real use for them. I haven't ever used these because I had the same set non impact and used those.

Snap-On 1/2" Drive Standard (SAE) Deep Impact Socket Set
Part Number: 309SIMYA List Price: $263.00 Asking: $185.00 Shipped
Sizes: 1/2" to 1" 6 Point 9 Pieces Black
Condition - These sockets are in great condition with the only issues being two of the sockets have some rust on them. The structural integrity of these sockets is no harmed so Snap-On wouldn't replace them for me plus the dealer at my shop didn't have one on his truck so he wasn't able to just swap it out for me. Other than the two with the small rust spots there are no other blemishes on these sockets. I don't think I ever used any of these before especially since I had the same set in non impact.

Looking to trade for the following (ALL FOR 2003-04 Cobra Only):
IRS Brace
Lowering Springs
Billetflow/Metco Idler and Pulley Set (2.76 Red Preferred)
Intercooler Reservoir Expansion Tank
Coolant Reservoir Expansion Tank
Intercooler Unit
Strut Tower Brace
Accufab Throttle Body + Plenum
Clear Corner Headlamp Assembly Pair
Smoked Headlamp Assembly Pair
I would trade everything listed for a ported blower as well.
I am interested in any supporting mods for the pulley as well as any suspension upgrade parts. My current suspension is stock with cut stock springs so anything better than stock I am interested in.

I have pictures and details of these on eBay currently and I also have pictures there as well as on my phone so feel free to text me or ask me for the eBay listing and contact me that way. 215 964 2820 is my cell phone number.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread