snake for the rear window?

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
is there anyone that makes the cobra as a decal for the back window? or is that a custom thing? i am pretty sure i have seen it before but i cant remember.

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
why do u say that? i like it when the chevy guys have it in their windows. it looks good when like mustangs have the pony in their windows. unless you guys just dont like the idea all together, thats a different story.

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
SONICSNAKE03 said:
why do u say that? i like it when the chevy guys have it in their windows. it looks good when like mustangs have the pony in their windows. unless you guys just dont like the idea all together, thats a different story.
Thats the point...makes you look like a Redneck(;))

SONICSNAKE03

Established Member
lol i dont mind bein a redneck.ha ha ha, i already do landscaping. you guys really think it would look that bad? wish i had a pic of someone that had it.

MikestangSVT

Established Member
It's like advertising something that everyone already knows what is. The fact that its a terminator should already be enough, not to mention the sonic blue helps draw more attention to it..... Sonic Blue...so nice :pepper:

Y TRY

Established Member
Yep

I have seen it. My car had a big Cobra sticker on the back window. It didn't very long once I got the car home to remove it.

Do it if you really want, they scrape right off once you realize how terrible they look.

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
haterz............

Picture%20008.jpg

csumt76

Established Member
I think you can get away with it if you are pulling nearly 700 at the rear wheels.

Otherwise, its just gay.

xBlown04x

THE REAL ORANGECRUSH
Established Member
I had one on my car and yes I'm a redneck. I will replace it soon. And as for everyone Know what our cars are, That's a load. Most people think it is just another Mustang. The average man dosen't know the difference. I was in Auto Zone yesterday looking for a belt for my Whipple and the guy says that didn't come with a SC stock right. I get that all the time. Even from Car guys. We had a dyno day this week and a Z06 was there and everyone said he would show me up. I just kept my mouth shut. I pulled 593 rwhp the Z06 337rwhp. There was around 70 people there and most thought the Z06 would eat my car. Advertise away. Who cares what these guys thinks.

306Stang

Established Member
makes it look like your other car is a 91 silverado with SANCHEZ on teh front window and a big ass NIKE swoosh on the back glass . . . . DON'T DO IT

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
306Stang said:
makes it look like your other car is a 91 silverado with SANCHEZ on teh front window and a big ass NIKE swoosh on the back glass . . . . DON'T DO IT
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao :bowdown:

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
I think that this is the one that you are speaking of and no, I am not going to tell you where to find it becuase I think that they look like ass, as I said in my post above :-D

cobrahoodb4kk.jpg

= :xpl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread