Snake for a vette ?

JH23

Established Member
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniverssary Corvette...has ZR-1 chrome rims....new Ecsta's on front,tires on back have 70% tread.....6 speed...I put a new radiator in it about 1 month ago, this past Monday i had a brand new ZF6 6 speed tranny put in it after thinking the old tranny was bad ( ended up being the pilot bearing)....figured since i had the old one out, i just as well put the new one in there and be done with it.The only mods it has is corsa exhaust,cut lid with a k&n air filter and the ZR1 rims....I have the original rims to go with the car as well as a sunshade,car cover,drilled slotted rotors and pads for the front,i already have them on the back.Car 114,500 on theclock...no leaks from anything on the car....3.43 gears ...i drove the car from Atlanta back to Jackson,Ms.and got 29.3 mpg....i average about 24-25 in town.The reason...and the ONLY reason i'm selling this is because it wont sit 4,i need somewhere for my little rugrats to rest there little heads ...also if the wife breaks down or needs to drive something else,it needs to have 4 seats because she takes the kids to school...i have a 98 F-150 with 114,000 on it and what a truck its been...anyway....i'm pondering the thought of trading this for a Lightning ifone comes across my way.....might would trade for a mustang, i dont know yet...i know a lightning sitting 4 would be difficult, but if i can do it in my 98 f150...the lightning will or should handle it...anyway, heres the only picture i have of the car ...i only use mobile 1 oil in it ....the only thing the car needs is to be drove....i was out in it tonight and got surprised byrain...i headed straight to the house and my wife asked me what i was doing...i told her this aint supposed to be in the rain lol....anyway if anyones interested reply here or pm or email it dont matter...course if nobody is interested, then i'll have to sorely tell the wife we have to keep it ;);)....thanks guys and any questions i can answer i surely will

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...nch=im gAnch1

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread