SN95 SRA with Foxbody axles

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Hey guys. Ive looked around and cant find an answer for this. Have any of you that have gone SRA, went with Fox axles instead of sn95 axles to pull the wheels in even more?

EX. Fox and Sn95 axle housings are the same width.
The axles in a fox are shorter than an sn95 due to no abs ring.
Anybody use 5 lug fox "length" axles to narrow the rear width even more when swapping into a new edge?

Thanks

floodstang

Established Member
I hope it works. It seems like you can use the earlier housing with fox length axles and the North Racecar brackets for the brakes. All of the mounting points on the housing are the same, its the axle tubes that are shorter. This is the exact setup I'm gathering parts for to swap into my Cobra.

TaraFirma

Established Member
I hope it works. It seems like you can use the earlier housing with fox length axles and the North Racecar brackets for the brakes. All of the mounting points on the housing are the same, its the axle tubes that are shorter. This is the exact setup I'm gathering parts for to swap into my Cobra.

Axel tubes for SN95 rear ends are the same length as fox rear ends. Only the axels are longer on the SN95.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Yup. thanks! I planned on using those brackets aswell. Everything else is pretty straight foward. Ive had an SRA in the car for 5 years or so. But its a new edge length housing. I want to fit these new tires! lol

Users who are viewing this thread