SN95 parts and car audio

LzrRedCobraVert

Established Member
I have a few different left over and take-off parts from my 96 cobra vert. Shipping cost is the responsibilty of the buyer. All parts are located in Union, SC 29379 so you can get shipping quotes. All prices are OBO, but I will not respond to lowballing. Please text my Cell @ 864 529 1222. I rarely get on this site now that I have sold my car. So if you PM me, there is a good chance I won't respond. I can send pics of the stuff through text. Some stuff I have pics of on my phone, some I don't. I plan on getting more pics this evening. Paypal Payments only. Will ship once payment clears. Also note, I take pictures of everything before I send it and send signiture certified, so please dont try and run any of your games on me because they won't work. Sorry for the bluntness, but too many people try to rip people off these days.

1) Mustang GT premium wheels. Wheels are plasti-dipped black with about 10 coats so they should be easy to peel off if you want them silver again. Two tires are good and two are suspect. Must be picked up, will not ship. $200

2) K&N FIPK intake. Missing two screws that dropped into the dark abyss of the engine compartment. Around $200 new. Sell for $75

3) Trunk gripper mat with Cobra logo on it. Not used very long because the trunk was torn apart while I was doing audio mock up. In perfect like new condition. was $50 new. Will take $30

4) Ford Racing 5 speed leather shift knob. Has a few small scratches on it from my pinky rang. :coolman: Was $50 new. Sell for $25.

5) Shorty antenna from Amercian muscle. Used for a few months and in like new condition Paid $15. Sell for $8

6) Rear SN95 saddle brown upper and lower convertible seats. In great condition. $50. Will not ship

7) Gauge cluster outside plastic. Mine was all spotted up and I am sure others have this problem too. This one in is great condition and not all fogged up. $40

8) Have almost all the smog stuff for the Cobra as well. Cleaned up under the hood. All stuff was working before removal. No CELs before removal. Smog pump alone is going for $150 new on ebay. Will sell the whole lot for $60

9) Convertible top rubber seals. Almost all are in great shape. A couple show wear. $40

10) Trim pieces that go around the base of the convertible top. They are faded and need to be restored. But they are not dented or warped. Will fit New Edge Mustangs as well. $100

11) SN95 power drivers seat. Its all beat the hell, but the motors are still good. I replaced my seats and was going to swap the motors to the new seat but I never did. Basically you are buying the seat for the motors. Will not ship and dont have the time or the want to remove them, so please dont ask. $20

12) Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 componets. Size is 6.5 or 6 1/2. And I know they are not direct replacements. I have adapters that can be used with them that Ill include and they do fit in the car. I pulled them before I sold the car. Kappa perfects are the flagship of the line Infinity line. Dont confuse these with the regular Kappa speakers. Those are fine, but are no where near the quality of these. The magnets on these things are huge. Bigger than some subwoofers I have owned. The orginal retail on these were $400. Sell for $150.

13) Kenwood Excelon x598. Bought new in March from Crutchfield. Wasnt installed until August because the car wasnt ready to drive. So basically its a couple of months old. Has Bluetooth, AHA, Pandora controlls. Has the ability to control the filters on your speakers so you can fine tune everything. Has a few surface scratches on the face. Im sure they would buff out, but I am too busy at the moment. Has a mic for conversation and a remote for you lazy people. :coolman: New $150. Sell for $75.

14) Alpine fr240 4 channel amp. I used it to power a set of tweeters and two infinity kappas. In great confdition. Its amazing it looks as good as it does for the age. $80
gtp 1.JPGgtp3.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread