SN95 Color Change

61mmstang94

Established Member
Well, my car swiped the wall months ago at about 130-mph. Required some bodywork, some front suspension, new wheels, and had the chassis checked and realigned and scaled, etc.

The car used to be ford tungsten gray with black center/polished lip bogart wheels.

Got everything back together now with polished billet specialties and now I'm looking to pick out a new color to paint the car.

My first idea was bright atlantic blue would look sweet. Any other ideas of what you think looks best on an sn95 with polished wheels?

My other favorites would be redfire or a pearl white on an sn95, but I have no pics of what that would actually look like.

Not interested in black as its my least favorite color. But post up the colors you think look best on sn95s.

Here's a bright atlantic blue sn95:

142464d1261280661-wheel-options-bright-atlantic-blue-omgrb7.jpg

Last edited:

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
I really love this color, I think it would look great on an SN95. Its Stryker Blue
jw_800.jpg

Heres a Magnetic Grey, its beautiful! My mom has one just like this.
DSCN0105.jpg

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
BAB is a great color on any sn95... And on your car it would look awesome. You have a beast.

But I think you should just sell it and do what you have to do to buy a Nissan GTR, because thats all you talk about any way.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread