SN In SN95?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Excuse me for asking, but what does the SN inSN95 refer to? An acronym for...?

cmikul

Established Member
As far as I remember the SN stands for Schwarzenagger(sp?)

When the designers were coming up with new ideas in late 92' they came up with two final designs. One was the Schwarzenagger model and the other was the Rambo. The model was originally supposed to be released in 95 thus the SN-95 acronym.

BTW: The rambo model was later renamed to New Edge which was released in 99.

There was a write up on this in a MM & FF about 9 years ago. I am not about to go digging through my mags looking for it!!!!

Last edited:

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
there was actually three concepts the rambo,sn,and the third i dont remember ....the one that came out was the sn the <one i dont remember> looked too girly kinda like a beetle and the other one looked too mean ..like a new celica or something ....so they picked the one in the middle they preetty much put in a drawing of the car and used like photoshop 1 to raise the front lights and curve parts of the car...

CobraCurtis

Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake
there was actually three concepts the rambo,sn,and the third i dont remember ....the one that came out was the sn the <one i dont remember> looked too girly kinda like a beetle and the other one looked too mean ..like a new celica or something ....so they picked the one in the middle they preetty much put in a drawing of the car and used like photoshop 1 to raise the front lights and curve parts of the car...

Bruce Jenner was the 3rd. I guess it could have been the BJ95!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread