SN Cobra vs SN95 GT

PatrickSVT

Established Member
Me and a buddy (black 98 GT) went out to play on sunday. We both started in 2nd year around 40mph..

Cars mods are in the the info on the video.

I also raced a B5 S4 stock tune with exhaust and pulled him pretty good, and raced a EG hatch last night with ITBs, Head , cam, intake. It made 170whp on Dyno Dynamics and I pulled him by a car or so, bitch ran good!

Enjoy!

I cant wait to do my UDPs, intake, 4.10s and tune! :rockon:

- I tried to embed but it wouldnt work.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4W2117ErMg&hd=1"]Sn95GT Vs Sn95 Cobra - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Damn that PI swapped GT moves out on the top end. I though you would have had him up top. BTW the 4.10's are going to limit your top end, so you might not have much pull up top. I'm surprised the GT pulled so hard up top. It's definitely well built. I wanted to build my GT like that ha. It would have been fun! Those FR500's look snazzy on it also.

PatrickSVT

Established Member
That car runs VERY well, he put it together perfect. Its actually a 94 V6 if you run the VIN, lol. He had a Atlantic Blue 98 GT that some bitch totaled so he bought a super clean 94 and swapped EVERYTHING and now its basically a 98 GT.

He's a friend and my only losses are Mustangs so I can live with that.

Sent from my Sidekick 4G using Tapatalk

97cobra...

Established Member
wow i was expecting a diffrent out come but that GT moves talk about a sleeper lol and i liked the wingless look on it i might try it

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I've always said a PI 4.6 GT and a 96-98 Cobra should be about the same as far as the 1/4 mile goes.. and with his mods, yeah I can see him definitely beating you a bit..

PatrickSVT

Established Member
Yeah I expected that outcome, that's why I placed the GoPro so it would catch him pulling away, lol.

Sent from my Sidekick 4G using Tapatalk

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I love day time videos. Good race.

Paulinator

Established Member
PI heads and cam upgrade on the non PI 4.6 is normally 60rwhp increase. factory cams heads and intake i think was 45rwhp boost.

Kiohtee

Established Member
PI heads and cam upgrade on the non PI 4.6 is normally 60rwhp increase. factory cams heads and intake i think was 45rwhp boost.

Not quite. A stock NPI should dyno, on average, about 190RWHP. PI heads and a PI cam are an extra 30-35RWHP. A PI intake is probably good for another 10RWHP, if that.

And all motor-wise, NPI heads > PI heads. The weakest part of the NPI's aren't the heads, it's the cam and intake. True story.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
That Cobra would have won if not for the Steeda CC Plates, and Steeda Clutch Adjuster. Those mods = too much power = no traction

Users who are viewing this thread