Sn 95s lack strong following

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
If the 95R came in a color other than white and didn’t come with the tan cloth seats, I’d get more excited for one. The 00R is the sexy sister.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
If the 95R came in a color other than white and didn’t come with the tan cloth seats, I’d get more excited for one. The 00R is the sexy sister.

Crystal White SN95s are tough to beat. Always enjoyed them. The 95R is their sexier sister lol.
The 00R is the younger, sister. :D

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Crystal White SN95s are tough to beat. Always enjoyed them. The 95R is their sexier sister lol.
The 00R is the younger, sister. :D
Well... that’s what makes the world interesting... differing opinions. To me, the white 95R blends in with every other regular white Cobra from that era. It takes a trained eye to spot one. There is no mistaking the 00R supermodel!

solis castillo

Established Member
Bought 95 cobra ht vert few years ago as an investment. Original in all ways . Always bought vettes or planes before . Found them to be a value and priced fairly easy to sell. First time mustang owner find lack of interest in sn95s baffiling.

Good, let's keep it that way. I for one don't want this model to increase in price and kill its affordability. I'm a big MR2 fan, I had a 95 turbo model in Japan that I unfortunately couldn't import. Now that I have more funds, I can't find any (US model)decent one for less than 9k. the same thing is happening with fox bodies and new edge cobras.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
94/95 Cobra or a 96-98 Cobra. 94/95 just needs a good hood and a 96-98 Cobra bumper to look great, 96-98 give it a S281 wing. DOHC 4V or the GT40 pushrod both great starting points. Register them as a collector vehicle to avoid emissions/inspections and roll. I still think the New Edge might be the best looking Mustang ever made and one of the most beautiful cars ever made period when they are done right but the SN95 is great looking too and a great value.

jman37

Established Member
Good, let's keep it that way. I for one don't want this model to increase in price and kill its affordability. I'm a big MR2 fan, I had a 95 turbo model in Japan that I unfortunately couldn't import. Now that I have more funds, I can't find any (US model)decent one for less than 9k. the same thing is happening with fox bodies and new edge cobras.

It wouldn't be a bad thing for prices to increase in the long run. Look how much people ask for foxbody's now a days, even for poor condition ones.

Users who are viewing this thread