SN-95 Kenny Brown K-member, front control arms and spindles

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
SOLD!!!!

I have replaced the KB front suspension on my SN-95 BIW race car with an Agent 47 front suspension. What I have for sale is the following:

KB K-member SN-95 with engine mounts removed (engine is mounted with motor plates)
KB lower control arms and lower ball joints (2)
Ford OEM front spindles (2)

Would like to sell this as a package, looking to get $300.00 for the works plus shipping.

Obviously the K-member will be an oversized shipment. I am willing to break these parts up if necessary.

Buy with confidence based on my feedback! :-D

Reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Attachments

• KB K-member, LCA's and spindles 001.jpg
    KB K-member, LCA's and spindles 001.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 470
Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
How did this affect your ride height?

Car was on coil-overs. Ride height can be set to anything you would desire. The set up requires coil-overs as there is no place on the control arms for the OEM coil spring.

I guess I should state this car was ABS delete and the spindles were lightened and the ABS sensor mounting ports were deleted on these spindles.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Shipping quote to 85139 for all

Let me work on that. Is that going to a business address or a residence. A business address would be cheaper to ship to.

I'm leaving for the track soon and not sure if I'm going to have time to do that before I leave.

And can you go into detail/pictures of how the motor plate was set up?

Attachments

• BPOS phase III 005.jpg
    BPOS phase III 005.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 380

wmfateam

Established Member
Okay that is a little more then my build is going to be, won't work. Thanks for the response though. GLWS.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Shipping quote to 85139 for all

Just so everyone can get an idea regarding this, shipping would be two large heavy boxes, one for the K-member and one for the rest of the parts. Shipping to a business address would be $65.00 PER box or a total of $130.00 for both. That is shipping from WI to AZ. Your shipping may vary.

NoRdO

Established Member
This is an awesome k-member. I have one on my 99' and love it, mine is the version with motor mounts though. Very well made. All TIG welded.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
This is an awesome k-member. I have one on my 99' and love it, mine is the version with motor mounts though. Very well made. All TIG welded.

This K-member originally had the motor mounts but they were cut off because they were not needed. Sorry I do not have them.

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
I think I'll take the K-member off your hands and try making my own mounts. Do you know if its designed for the kenny brown A arms only or will my maximum motorsports ones bolt right up? Also I'm in VA if you can give me an idea of the cost for just the K

Users who are viewing this thread