SMP Weekend Sale! - 20% off

Scott P

Established Member
Specialty Motoring Product is having a Weekend Sale! Use the code weekend20 to save 20% on your entire order! The sale runs through Sunday and cannot be combined with any other discounts or previous sales.

You can pre-order your Natty's Red. Our shipment is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. Be sure to get your order in, especially with the discount!

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
just put my order in for nattys red and just noticed this thread dang always to late

Scott P

Established Member
I just had a run on the clay. I can have some more next week. I just have to wait until the sale is over and assess what I need to re-order. I do have plenty of the ClearKote Clay Bar kits in stock. They have a big 200 gram bar plus a bottle of lube.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Hey Scott I need to order some Poorboy's Polish with 100% Carnauba blue and some Natty's red, will they both ship on the same day?

TireBurner

LongBall poster
Established Member
I just had a run on the clay. I can have some more next week. I just have to wait until the sale is over and assess what I need to re-order. I do have plenty of the ClearKote Clay Bar kits in stock. They have a big 200 gram bar plus a bottle of lube.

That is what I ended up ordering. What would you estimate for shipping times to Minnesota?

Users who are viewing this thread